Saturday, May 1, 2010

Always a jokester

Last Saturday, after we went to the splash park we decided that we didn't get enough splashing in for the day....so it was pool time.  Nothin' like a good swim to wear a preschooler out. 

Here's how a conversation between me and the hubs went:

Me:  Wow.  My legs are really tired from kicking.  Is that normal?
Hubs:  You should swim more often, it's good exercise.
Cam:  Why are your legs tired Momma?
Hubs:  Because Mommy is almost 40.
Me:  Say WHAT? ::laughs:: I'm not almost 40!  I'm only 32.  I am not even close to 40.  Daddy's an A-S-S ::spells so as not to offend little ears::
Hubs:  You are a lot closer to 40 than you are to 21.
Me:  ::thinks for a split second:: Yeah.  Well.  You are a lot closer to 300 lbs than you are to 150! ::slam::
Hubs:  Get together for a picture.  This conversation is over.

These happy pictures were taken after the conversation.  Oh, and I almost forgot.  This is Hubs behind the camera.  That almost never happens....so, enjoy!


Happy Weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

Michelle & Jimmy Rivas said...

Oh you had me in tears laughing! Such cute pictures too! I love your new blog!