Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

So, I was thinking of things that I would really like for Mother's Day, you know, besides the givens; hugs and kisses and special artwork from Cammer.  I know the Hubs will want firm direction on how I would like to spoiled on Mother's Day this year.  Usually, I go with an act of service, like doing the girls bath/bedtime routine, or a special dinner.  But, this year I thought I would give him two options to choose from: 

Option Number 1:


It's a Canon EF 50 mm f/1.4 USM lens and I want it so badly I can taste it.  It's a prime lens, for portraits, and I really, really want it ::jumps up and down like a toddler in the middle of the Target toy aisle::

The other option:



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I AM GETTING THAT LENS Y'ALL!!!


1 comment:

B F said...

I love both ideas!!! hahaaha I also love your blog!!! I'd opt for the lens too :)