Thursday, April 15, 2010

Damn Cute Kids!

Okay, so I totally stole this headline from the name of Miss Becky's FB photo album, but I had to, because it is so true. And, since I am going to credit Miss Becky for taking this adorable shot of the girls, I might as well thieve her album title too, but with giving her proper credit and all.

Here's the shot:


Now, allow me to ramble on about what I die for in this picture. In my humble opinion, the girls look like they should be on a page of a JC Penny catalog. If only Cam wasn't missing a tooth, and didn't have that silly crown on her head, they would look like they had some serious model potential. I mean, no one asked them to pose like this. All Becky said was, "get together so I can take a picture of you guys in your matching skirts." (Thanks for the skirt, Becky. It reminds me how long it's been since we bought the girls matching anything. Love it, and Love these days)The girls posed by themselves and look so sweet I want to eat them up like fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

In this picture, I see 2 little girls that might as well be sisters. They play well together, mostly, usually, some of the time, and they fight together like only sisters can while still seriously loving the C-R-A-P outta each other. They are besties and worsties all at the same time, and I love it, and Madie's mother, and all that these two little girls have done together over the past 2 1/2 years. I'm seriously going to have issues when they both tote off to different elementary schools (excuse me for depressing myself momentarily).

So, then, I give you these pics. Also taken by Becky:

Same kids, Same day, Same Cuteness (same crown)


And then, just for fun, and for posterity's sake: The same girls back in 2008, in the same pose, on the same piece of playground equipment, sporting shorter legs, and chubbier cheeks, and the same friendship!


1 comment:

Liz said...

Love that you showed that older picture too. I remember loving that one when it was taken!!! They are so cute!