Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Playdate...and I'm a Guest Bloggin'

If you're lookin' for me, you'll find me playing at LeeAnn's house today.  I'm guest blogging for her as part of her Saturday Playdate.  This is a first for me, so if it didn't go well, be a dear and lie to me.

So go ahead and clicky clicky on over there and read what I'm yappin' about and then stay awhile and see how awesome her kids are and what life is like in LeeAnn's world! 




Happy Saturday and I hope ya'll enjoy some pre-4th of July festivities....I know I will!


4 comments:

Mama Hen said...

I will check it out! Happy 4th of July!

Mama Hen

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I loved your Saturday Playdate post it was hilarious and I don't even LIKE cake.

Mama Hen said...

Hey Carol, you have an award waiting for you! Come and get it! You deserve it!

Mama Hen

Gretchen said...

Great guest post! I'm more of a brownie lover myself, but hey, to each her own :)