Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's the Dad Life

It's been a busy two weeks with the rents in town. We've been lunching and shopping, swimming, and playing non-stop and it's been fabulous.  Today, I drive my momma to the airport which is always hard.  But, I'll have the company of the Bestie with me today and then we'll hit the International Mall for a little retail therapy and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  That should soften blow. 

Last night my Mom and I were sitting on the couch relaxing.  We were exhausted from an evening of playing at the park, wrangling kids in the tubby, dressing them, and feeding them.  We were unwinding, watching mindless TV, updating future blogs, and decompressing.  Well, Hubs comes rushing over with his cell phone in hand and he says "You have to watch this."  Um, my heart stops.  Hubs sometimes has a sense of humor that is worlds apart from my mom's and I was a little bit hesitant, okay, a lot a bit hesitant and slightly fearful of what he was going to show us.  I wouldn't want my Momma to be floored, shocked, appalled, or embarrassed by whatever the Hubs finds funny at the moment (BTW, I love that about him). 

So, he shows us this.

You're welcome.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I love the part about landscaping - too true. Thanks for sharing.

The Ludwigs said...

Bwahahaha! Love it - have you seen Swagger Wagon? Same sort of thing... Search it on YouTube :)

Mama Hen said...

So funny! Check out the guy on the lawn mower! Thank you for making me laugh! I love that you used to do picnics at night! :)

Mama Hen

Liz said...

JJ and I got a good laugh out of that. Chris and his videos.....

memerlo said...

Hilarious.

DadStreet said...

OH MY GOSH! This is hillarious!!

Liza said...

So awesome. I just showed it to my husband. He was all, "That's my life. I'm an insurance salesman, I'm overweight, I have a house and a daughter." Yay!

EZ said...

Someone at work forwarded me this the other day - I about peed in my pants laughing so hard. So freaking true!