Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Sunday and a Photo Shoot

I can't believe it is Sunday already.  Our family is hanging out at the house today, coloring, cleaning, and keeping things low-key and cool!

Here are some pics from the shoot I did for Little Miss' 3rd birthday!  I'm still learning, so please offer constructive criticsim, but be kind, I bite. ;)

“Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it my be.”
~Edward Weston










9 comments:

Liz said...

Lookin' good girl!!! I love the last picture - it's great! :)

Meredith said...

I love that last picture, too. It looks really vintage!

Anonymous said...

Those look so great!! I agree. The last one is a fav :)

Anonymous said...

The last picture is my favorite too! They are all amazing though.

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I think they look great. I after all this blogging and photo seeing I'm totally going to have to figure out how to take such great pics!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Hey you took off the verification when you post!

Jennifer said...

She looks adorable...they came out fab :)

The Ludwigs said...

Gorgeous!

Sassy said...

Carol those are beautiful! Especially the last one. You were able to capture such precious moments and expressions! (Which is what photography is really all about!) :)