Monday, August 15, 2011

We're Cruisin'...

We're off, well, 3/4 of us are. 

We are headin' to port. 

Just me, the hubs, and my eldest child. 

This will be Cam's and my first cruise.

My claustrophobic anxiety is already setting in.

I hope the cabins are "big enough."

I hope I can navigate the ship without having to get in an elevator.

I hope I am having too much fun to care (like I do in Vegas...elevators don't bother me there).

I hope Camdyn has the time of her life.

August_2011_0002-1


Although, how could she not.

Fun is the only language she knows.

Plus - her "boyfriend" will be there.

August_2011_0004-1


Gramma & Grandpa are holding down the homestead with Chloe Belle.

August_2011_0030-1

It's only a few days, but I'm going to miss her like crazy. 

5 comments:

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Hope you and your family have an awesome time!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Have fun my friend.

Ashley Sisk said...

Well have fun - take lots of pictures.

Moments and Impressions said...

Have a blast - can't wait to see photos from your trip!

Ashley said...

Ooh how exciting! We've never been on a cruise, can't wait to hear your opinion on it. And to see your pics!