Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chloe in the Sand

There are several things I love about this picture of Miss Chloe Belle, just 10 days shy of her 1st birthday.

Firstly, the 3 teeth hiding in that smile. Yes, baby girl has 3 teeth now and her other top tooth is breaking the surface. Secondly, the tufts of hair above her ears. I think I likened her to a Chinese Crested yesterday. You know, those dogs that have no hair on their bodies, but then have sporadic hair all over their head. Yeah, she's kinda like that. It's weird and cute all at the same time. Thirdly, she was playing in the sand and so happy to be throwing sand in her eyes, in her hair, and all over herself. We even found a few tablespoons in her diaper. I have no idea how she managed that. She was just really content to sit and play, so I let her get as sandy as she wanted. She was so happy and that smile shows it. Fourthly (yes, that's a word, look it up), I love that she is rockin the black and white polka dots and baby legs. She looks as gender neutral as you can get, but she's still all baby girl to me.

Thanks for bringing your camera and taking the picture, Miss Becky. You bring out the Zoolander in Chloe. Well, heck, most people smile when they see you :)








No comments: